Since over 30 years the TRITEC AG has been one of the world's leading specialists in generating solar power through photovoltaic systems.
- Worldwide TRITEC is active in wholesale as well as large-scale plant construction and implements over 5,000 solar projects annually with around 1,500 qualified installation partners.
- TRITEC is partner for solar experts and consultant for developers and investors.
The founder of the TRITEC AG, Giorgio Hefti, approached Wineus Capital in the fall of 2016 for a large funding as part of his growth activities in the USA.
- The goal was to complete a milestone project with additional liquidity faster and more efficiently which would substantially increase the project return.
- For many years Wineus Capital has been accompanying Giorgio Hefti as a partner in his entrepreneurial activities.
A small club of Wineus Capital investors provided Giorgio Hefti with a mezzanine loan to finance a milestone project of TRITEC in the USA.
- Wineus Capital structured and implemented the entire project, developed the financing concept, drafted contracts, organized the private financiers and completed the transaction.
- The funds made available allowed Giorgio Herfti and TRITEC to quickly implement the milestone project with high return on investment and thus further supported the successful growth of the group in the USA.
- This entrepreneurial added value could be shared with the Wineus Capital investors in a successful repayment of the attractively interest-bearing money.
The capital which was made available successfully led to entrepreneurial added value and thus to a win-win situation for entrepreneur and investor.
The investment case displays how Wineus Capital thrives for long-term partnerships, acting quickly and in a customer-specific manner.