Wineus Capital realizes direct investments in private companies located in Switzerland and the neighboring countries on behalf of entrepreneurs and wealthy families. We see ourselves as a long-term oriented partner who supports entrepreneurs and portfolio companies as a sparring partner.
Direct Investments in Swiss SMEs (Private Equity)
- Original access to and structuring of direct investments (of your assets) in privately held SMEs with attractive financial profiles and compelling value creation potential.
- Investments in dedicated focus topics with our existing segment expertise.
- Based on our direct and individual opportunities-focused investment approach, you as an investor can choose to invest either passively or be actively involved in the invested SME.
- Securing your company's succession by means of tailor-made succession solutions for SMEs by Wineus and entrepreneurial private investors represented by Wineus, as well as bringing in experienced executives from Wineus' network.
- The individual and tailor-made solutions take into account your needs as the selling entrepreneur and give you the opportunity to participate in the value creation beyond the handover of your company.
Management buyouts and management buyins
- Financial, strategic and operational sparring partner for management teams in the implementation of management buy-outs (MBOs) and management buy-ins (MBIs) in privately held SMEs with attractive financial profiles and compelling value creation potential.
- Active role as a strategic partner for our investors and the management of the portfolio companies, leveraging our experience and in-depth sector expertise as well as our broad network of international legal and tax experts and banking partners.
Active management of our investments
- Active management of our investments through active Board membership and close support of management in strategic, operational and financial matters.
- Holistic support in the development of strategic initiatives to implement the investment vision.
- Building strategically sensible groups of companies based on organic growth initiatives as well as acquisitions of and mergers with suitable companies.
Controlling and reporting activities
- Regular reporting on financial, strategic and operational topics to our investors.
- Development and setup of controlling and reporting structures, support of year-end closing activities and in the preparation of audits.
- Regular controlling and reporting activities with the management of the portfolio companies.
- Active monitoring of the development and progress of the jointly set goals and preparation of action initiatives.
Your ADDED VALUE
Individual, entrepreneurial and comprehensive solutions for growth financing and corporate succession projects
Active support for strategic projects (e.g. buy & build growth strategies, strategic partnerships, etc.)
Successful track record of 15 years of experience in the area of growth financing for private companies and the implementation of corporate succession projects
Creation and proprietary development of attractive investment opportunities in Switzerland and the neighboring countries
Structuring and active management of participations in private companies
Extensive support in all strategically important aspects of the portfolio company in order to realize sales growth and improve operating performance
|Switzerland and its neighboring countries||Investment volume of CHF 5 to 30m per investment||Substantial interest in the share capital of the portfolio company||Added value through active support and partnership-based cooperation||Outstanding
Selected projects of Wineus Capital: